- Division A: Helmsmen, 5-Star
- Division B: Challenger, PMIWDC #01
- Division C: FAA Speechmasters, Talking Heads of State, HUD, New Southwest
- Division D: Library of Congress, Naval Audit Service, Naval Audit Service Thursday, Naval Audit Service Tuesday
- Division E: Andrews, Suitland Federal
- Division F: All in the Family, B-2 Toasters, Speak Your Mind, Bennie Bough, Manassas Community
The above clubs have been officially recognized by TI WHQs because they have earned five or more DCP goals and also they have either maintained a charter strength of 20 members -OR- they’ve seen a net gain of 5 members over their base membership.
Bottom Line = They have officially earned our “Distinguished before April 30th Award” and will be recognized at our Hall of Fame on Saturday, May 8, 2010 at the district conference. So who will join these fine clubs at the Hall of Fame? There are ten days remaining in April to file your awards applications and collect and submit dues for your members!
John Lesko, DTM
Join us on the path to ToastMASTERY