In addition to a notice of Proposal A, posts at our Google+ community this week included
- grammar stuff—a quote from Raymond Chandler about splitting infinitives and a link to an article about a dog who probably has better grammar than I do
- a link to an article in Forbes magazine about the ways digital technology is changing language
- an interesting discussion of the ways good meetings are like bonsai trees
- celebrations of some important birthdays—Richard Wagner and Ralph Waldo Emerson
- a question about the use of tablets in presentations
- a discussion of mentoring from Girls in Tech
We try to keep the community filled with interesting items. Why not stop by an tell us what you’re thinking about?