What did we share at Google+ this week?
- Using Twitter to develop a mentoring relationship
- A brilliant reworking of the presentation slides used by PRISM. We should all be lucky enough to make slides as good as the remake.
- One speaker’s suggestions for summer reading
- A reminder from Tom Peters: The goal of a presentation to your boss is not to get him to think you’re smart, but to get him to think he’s smart to support your idea.
- Some grammar notes: a clip from yesterday’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me broadcast and a huge black eye to (my beloved) Apple for a imperfection in a video about perfection
You can find our community with the link in the sidebar. We’d love to see you there. But if you’d really rather not visit, you can follow news for Toastmasters at RebelMouse or at Flipboard on your tablet.