I thought I was through with end-of-year posts for a while; them I saw this list of questions tailored to speakers—
- When did you have fun as a speaker?
- What good risks did you take and how were you outside your public speaking comfort zone?
- What gave you the most meaning as a speaker?
- How did you handle the tough times in your public speaking this year?
- How did you become more authentic as a speaker?
- What healthy habits did you put into place, specifically to support your speaking or speechwriting?
- Who were your sources of support for your speaking?
- When were you too hard on yourself about a speech or presentation?
- How were you more mindful in your approach to public speaking?
- What did you learn about yourself as a speaker?
via Denise Graveline